Saturday, December 14, 2013

Every moment speeding by...

I have been so overwhelmed with responsibilities these past two weeks that it has been difficult to find any time for blogging.

I'm still working on putting together our gear list, but this has proved difficult do to last minute changes in some key pieces. I promise it will be up soon! We are narrowing down cameras, back-up batteries, and trail runners at this point, but we just changed cook kits and sleeping bags, so things are still very much in flux.

Chase and I haven't been home together enough for us to sort out our proposed schedule to let our friends and family know where we will be and when. I'm hoping things will slow down after Christmas and we can figure all of this out.

The house is a mess. Most of my stuff has been packed in boxes, but Chase has a long way to go. I got the Christmas tree out of the garage today and had a mini panic attack about the amount of stuff in there. Good thing we are taking the week before hitting the trail off to tackle it!

I'm giving my boss notice that I am leaving on Monday. That should be a fun day. /joy


Sheila doesn't seem stressed out at all...




No comments:

Post a Comment